Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
Bone Broth for Dogs
- COMING SOON to your local independent pet retailer.
- Show your pooch some love with a dose of nutritious and delicious NutriSource® Come·pooch·a™
- Pour over food as a tasty topper, add to water, or serve as is for hydration and palatability support.
- Support digestion with natural postbiotics from fermentation products.
- Formulated with Alltech® ingredients made exclusively for NutriSource®
or buy now at
Feeding Guide (Chicken Bone Broth Recipe)
|Your Pet’s Weight||Fluid oz. per day|
|Under 10 lbs||1|
|40+ lbs||Add an extra ¼ oz for every 10 lbs of body weight over 30 lbs|
|Note: 1 fl. Oz. = 2 Tablespoons
Shake well before opening. Feed Come·pooch·a daily along with a complete and balanced diet. Pour over food (freeze dried, dry or wet) or serve on its own as a hydration aid. Re-apply cap and refrigerate after opening for up to 14 days.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Chicken bone broth, liquid Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, coconut glycerin, tapioca starch, yucca schidigera extract.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||3.5%||35 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||0.1%||1 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.5%||5 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||96.0%||960 g/kg|
|ME||43 Kcal/12 oz pouch|